GulelePost Authors and Editors
- Jawar Siraj Mohammed – is an independent researcher, and a recent graduate of Stanford University who has also attended Oxford where he did his research on federalism and political party system. Jawar has appeared on Al Jazeera English, CBC, VOA and a number of other Networks. He provides regular commentary on issues of human rights and social justice in the Horn of Africa, and has published numerous articles on Ethiopia. He is the founder of The Gulele Post.
- Girma Tadesse – is native of Addis Ababa, the author is an engineer based in the United States of America.
- Urgessa G. Tura – was formerly a judge with Oromia Supreme Court. He is currently pursuing an advanced degree at Harvard Law School. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ezekiel Gebissa – is Professor of History at Kettering University. He is the author of Leaf of Allah: Khat and the Transformation of Agriculture in Harerge Ethiopia, 1875–1991 and sole-editor of Contested Terrain: Essays on Oromo Studies, Ethiopianist Discourses, and Politically Engaged Scholarship and Taking the Place of Food: Khat in Ethiopia. He is also the translator and editor of Evangelical Faith Movement in Ethiopia: The Origins and Establishment of the Ethiopian Evangelical Church .
- Awol Allo – is the Lord Kelvin/Adam Smith Scholar at the University of Glasgow Law School, Glasgow, UK. Previously, Awol was a lecturer at St. Mary’s University College, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Laalo Guduru – a democracy activist based in Washington D.C. He can be reached at email@example.com